The project is aimed at reviving traditional folk art and supporting artists. It also demonstrates amazing beauty and technique of work and promotes the promotion of craft creativity among young people, revives spirituality and cultural traditions of folk art.
Only here you can buy unique products that will be a wonderful decoration of your interior or an original and sincere gift for yourself and your loved ones.
- Revival of folk art traditions
- Popularization of traditional culture in modern society
- Support for domestic producers, handicrafts and farms
Objectives of the Exhibition:
- Creation of favorable conditions for the sales market of products of traditional industries
- Establishment of interregional and international links between artisans and traders
- Acquaintance of the residents of the city and region, as well as guests of the region with the items of folk art, national folklore and cuisine
Festival "Ivan-da-Marya" is a real find for admirers of special gifts and things made with a soul, because every piece of jewelr, doll or accessory is made in a single copy.
- Clothing and footwear
- Trappings and accessories
- Craft guilds
- Farm and eco products