"CAITME - 2009" exhibition news, 06-Aug-2009
Announce: The 5th Anniversary Central Asian International Exhibition of Textile Machinery "CAITME - 2009" will take place from 15 - 17 of September in the NEC "Uzexpocentre", Tashkent.
The 5th Anniversary Central Asian International Exhibition of Textile Machinery "CAITME - 2009" will take place from 15 - 17 of September in the NEC "Uzexpocentre", Tashkent.
The exhibition represents the full cycle of textile production and showcases the latest textile industry technologies:
- Preparatory and cotton-processing machinery
- Spinning and twisting machinery
- Winding, coiling, rewinding and texturing machinery
- Weaving production machinery
- Knitwear manufacture machinery
- Dyeing, printing and finishing machinery
- Embroidery machinery
- Cutting and sewing machinery
- Testing equipment for textile industry
- Laboratory machinery
- Accessories for textile equipment and production tooling
- Software and monitoring in textile production
- Equipment for textile waste recycling and pollution prevention
- Chemicals and dye solutions
- Textile equipment servicing
More than 150 companies from 23 countries are expected to take part in "CAITME - 2009". Many companies consider their participation in "CAITME - 2009" as a strategic decision necessary to maintain a leading position in the industry and, more specifically, in the Central Asian market.
"The 6th International Exhibition for Textiles and Fashion, TextileExpo Uzbekistan 2009", will be held alongside with the "CAITME - 2009" exhibition. The exhibition promotes effective negotiations between local textile manufacturers and international companies working in this industry. "TextileExpo Uzbekistan 2009" presents the end process of textile production, namely, raw materials for manufacturing of fabrics, knitted clothes and finished products.
As "CAITME 2009" is a unique event in Central Asia, it is eagerly awaited by those working in the textile industry of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Turkmenistan. The two exhibitions bring together the textile machinery and manufacturing industry, and attract great interest from international and domestic companies, whose representatives are planning to attend the exhibitions with the view of purchasing of equipment and making of contracts.
"CAITME 2009" and "TextileExpo Uzbekistan 2009" are organised by ITE Uzbekistan, UFI member, and it's partner I.T.E. Exhibitions & Conferences Ltd. (UK).