Exhibition centre "Gostiniy Dvor", Red Square, Moscow
- The Government of Moscow;
- Department of housing and communal economy and organization of public services and amenities
- State unitary enterprise for technical support of road economy and organization of public services and amenities "Dorinvest";
- Highways, road complexes, engineering structures (design, building, reconstruction, maintenance), new materials and technologies, overalls;
- road-building, communal - municipal machinery and equipment;
- Road service (petrol stations, washing machines, repair services, enterprises of a fast service);
- Urban areas (development and keeping, modern methods of planting and saving of urban green arrays);
- Sanitary cleaning of city from industrial and domestic wastes (technologies, equipment);
- Lighting of city, advertising on roads;
- Communications, engineering systems of water treatment, water handling, water drain, heat supply, gas supply, eletric power supply (design, building, reconstruction, maintenance, control of techical condition, system of resources saving);
- Apartment houses (maintenance, repair, survival systems, tools of video-monitoring, access control and limit equipment, locks, operatrive and control services);
- Labour safety in road and communal economy (modern technologies and equipment for preventing accidents in urban economy; radiation, bio-chemical, ecological control, special equipping);
- Informatization of infrastructures of road and communal economy;
- Insurance of objects of municipal economy, machinery and equipment;
- special literature, standards.
- conference 'Labor safety and security provision in road and communal economy';
- scientific and practical seminar 'Resources saving as the main factor of reform of housing and communal economy'
- excursions along building objects in Moscow, competitions, presentations.
- Standard equipped stand in pavilion - $120 per sq.m.
- Unequipped exhibition area in pavilion - $90 per sq.m.
- Exhibition area in the open air (is situated on Red Square) - $50 per sq.m.
- Space at a collective information stand - $200.
- Correspondence participation - $100 (registration fee must not be paid)
- Registration fee (per 1 firm) - 100$.
! see details in the application form enclosed.