Place: Moscow, Krasnaya Presnya International Exhibition Centre ( Expocenter)
NETCOM 2002 is targeted towards the specialists decision makers, involved in the development of IT Systems and Network infrastructure of their business as well as IT companies, offering system integration, communication solutions and equipment for their applications.
The efficient atmosphere at Netcom gives the unique opportunities:
- to achieve awareness of the latest developments on the market
- to establish new business contacts
- to consolidate own positions on the market
Exhibitors of the shows "Netcom": 1C, 3Com, ABN, ASA Production, Avaya Communication, Cisco, Comcor, Forum Telecom, Gorod-Info, Hewlett-Packard, IBS, IBM, ICOS, ICS, INCOMA, Inpro Computers, INTEL, Lucent Technologies, Mas Electronic AG, MGTS, MTU-Intel, Rapida, Rittal Werk, Reksoft, Rodnik Soft, Rosnet, Software AG, Telecom Transport, TopS, Tower-Networks and many others.
- Network equipment and technologies
- Specialised network equipment and integrated corporate solutions on its basis
- System integration and consulting
- Equipment for automation of industrial projects, industrial computers
- Equipment for testing, analysis and diagnostics of networks and computer systems
- Data backup and storage systems; information security systems and their equipment and installation
- Specialised software
- Communication equipment and technologies
- Communication services and equipment
- Solutions and services in e-commerce and e-business
- Internet and mobile Internet /WAP/GPRS technologies
- ISPs and ASPs for web hosting
- Advertising and marketing on the Internet
In conjunction with the exhibition:
forum "Netcom 2002".
The Program of the Forum will be devoted to the interests of corporate clients - Directors and Senior managers of companies' IT divisions facing the problem of purchasing and installing modern equipment, software, industrial computer systems and business processes.
The experts of key IT companies will speak at the Forum.
In 2001, the forum was attended by more than 400 registered specialists.
Presentations and seminars are traditionally held at companies' stands or in specially equipped auditoriums.
For getting more information please contact to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org