Place of Exhibition:Baku, "Grand Europe" Exhibition Center
- The International British Exhibition Company ITE Group PLC. and its exclusive partner in Caucasus and Central Asia - Iteca Caspian Ltd.
- Due to natural resources, particularly oil & gas reserves, its geopolitical location, strong legal system and large intellectual resources, nowadays Azerbaijan is one of the most attractive countries of CIS for investors.
- The total volume of foreign investments to the economy of Azerbaijan will exceed $28,5 bln. for 10 years. This figure is five times bigger than 1991-2001 investment index.
- For 9 months of 2001, GDP in Azerbaijan increased by 9,3% in comparison with the same period of 2000, making Azerbaijan the leader in CIS countries.
- According to three-year governmental investment policy, prepared by the Ministry of Economic Development of Azerbaijan 300 hundred investment projects with total volume amount of more than 3 billion US$ will be realized in the country.
Why your company should participate in the AzPrintMedia exhibition:
- Iteca Caspian company organize more than 40 exhibitions for various subjects in Caucasus and Central Asia and focus attention on attracting professional visitors.
- The exhibition expects more than 10 000 visitors, including specialists and managers of advertising agencies, publishing houses, marketing and public relations managers, office managers of the oil, telecommunications, construction, food, chemical, pharmaceutical companies and also service companies.
- Participation in the exhibition is the easiest and real possibility to present your company and expand the circle of the customers.
Exhibition's main sectors
- plotting and launching of publicity campaigns;
- advertising services; design and marketing; advertising products; decorative elements of showcases and interiors, trade and public service ventures, exhibitions;
- cinematography/photo/video equipment for film shooting and editing; printed matter; packaging; souvenirs; light dynamic and laser units; electronic units and highlights;
- samples of visual ads (billboards, pictorial script, etc.);
- ad-making materials and technologies;
- equipment for production of showcases and exposition accessories and appliances;
- vacuum forming machines; moulds; extruders; package-making equipment;
- printing equipment: offset printers, paper cutters, automatic melting pots; grooving machines; folding machines, editing/publishing complexes; copying machines;
- fashion shows, contests, advertising products shows, lectures and papers on advertising;
- presentations of advertising agencies