Venue: "Perm Expo"
"Fair of Folk Handicrafts" - the only one in Perm and the largest in the Urals exhibition and sale of objects of decorative and applied art and copyright products. The project is annually visited by about 20,000 people, most of whom buy gifts to themselves and loved ones in the amount of 500 to 10 000 rubles.
The exhibition presents both traditional types of needlework and applied art, as well as modern directions of creativity (scrapbooking, decoupage, quilling) - both Mature and young visitors will be able to find a hobby here. Special excursions and separate master classes are organized for children at the "Fair of Folk Handicrafts".
- Weaving, ceramics, painting, mosaic and stained glass
- Artistic forging, casting and embossing
- Wood carving, birch bark products
- Yelets lace, Pavlovsky Posad shawls
- Embroidery, crochet, beading
- Batik, tapestries
- Art products of fur, leather and metal
- Folk dolls and clay toys
- Author's clothes and jewelry
- Patchwork, textiles
- Decoupage, scrapbooking, quilling, felting
- Handmade soap and cosmetics
- Goods for creativity
- Books on needlework
- Farm products