Venue: Almaty, The Palace of Sports "Atakent"
Main themes of the exhibitions:
- Industrial energy; atomic energy; hydro-, heat-, power engineering; untraditional and small energy; communal-general energy.
- Equipment and technologies for untraditional energy source using (energy of wind, sun), power equipment and technologies.
- Electrical machines and devices.
- High voltage and low-voltage insulators.
- Coppers, burners, boiler and subsidiary equipment, heat exchanging devices, heating systems.
- Turbogenerators, turbines, compressors, subsidiary equipment.
- Power cable and field lines.
- Transmission of electrical energy and heat transfer, power and heat supply control systems.
- Control systems, driving gears.
- Power electronics. Electronic and electrotechnical components.
- Industrial automation; devices, units and systems of measuring and control, controllers, industrial computers and systems.
- Power and resources-economy equipment and technologies.
- Safety and reliability of equipment exploitation, methods of technical condition diagnostics.
- lighting engineering, energy-efficient lighting devices.
- Research and developments.
Over 3500 specialists and heads of energy, mining, metallurgy, oil and other companies, also officials of ministries and departments of Kazakhstan and CIS countries are expected at the exhibition. Traditionally the stateliest percentage of visitors is the representatives of importer companies. This exhibition is of great value for enterprises in industrial sector.