Since 2009, the "DPC" Conferences held by "X-Media" have become the main professional forums on it and engineering infrastructure, cloud services and business of it service providers. Last year, the first such forum was held in St. Petersburg. For the first time, owners and top managers of the largest commercial Data Centers in Russia, heads of large corporate sites in the region, CIO and IT managers of leading enterprises of St. Petersburg, designers, consultants, solution providers and services gathered in one place.
The conference in the Northern capital is a representative platform for discussing the development of the Data Center industry in the entire northwestern Federal district.
2018 is marked by a number of government initiatives and laws that will have a significant impact on the development of the domestic Data Center industry. The Digital economy program has been launched, more and more enterprises have started to introduce a new generation of automation systems, often referred to as the "industrial Internet" (IIoT), the demand for Edge-Data Centers is growing, the cloud model is developing. All these trends form the agenda of the St. Petersburg forum "DPC: models, services, infrastructure - 2018".
Main topics of the conference:
- Market of data centers and cloud services in Northwest federal district. The analyst iKS-Consulting
- The "Digital economy" and industry data centers
- Potential of St. Petersburg as a digital hub
- Cloud services in the world and in Russia: hyperconvergence, multicloud
- Secure data center, secure cloud
- IoT. Automation. Edge Data Centers. Trends and solutions
- IT and engineering infrastructure of the modern data center: technologies and trends
- Deploy, use and migrate to the cloud. Recommendations and expertise