Venue: Business Hotel "Park City"
To participate in the Forum program (specific conferences), you are invited to:
- epidemiologists, doctors of anti-rabies offices, pediatricians (for work in children's health camps and institutions), general practitioners, paramedics of medical centers, specialists of Rospotrebnadzor;
- managers and specialists of sanitary and veterinary services, specialists of the Rosselkhoznadzor, veterinary laboratories, veterinary stations, veterinarians, zootechnics of agricultural and agricultural processing enterprises, private veterinary clinics, animal protection funds.
In several areas, according to the program, there are Cycles of professional development with the issuance of documents, including state-issued certificates indicating the hour program.
The newly formulated concept of the event agreed with experts is proposed: animal health, profitability of production and production of safe and high-quality agricultural products is provided by the necessary professional combined effort of specialists of enterprises: Director + veterinarian + zootechnicist + agronomist.
Goals of a comprehensive event aimed at the target audience of veterinary specialists:
- Provide an opportunity for a wide range of specialists from the Chelyabinsk region and the Ural Federal district to get the most complete and necessary information from leading scientists and practitioners of the Russian livestock industry directly in the region, without going to the capital's events, in order to improve their professional knowledge and competencies
- Exchange of experience and training in new technologies in the field of productive animal husbandry and poultry farming: prevention and diagnosis of diseases, veterinary care, the necessary feed base, diet for animals and their proper maintenance
- Ensuring the production of high-quality, safe livestock and poultry products
- Exchange of experience and training in modern methods of diagnostics and veterinary care for small Pets, preventive work with stray animals
- Exchange of clinical experience, solution of topical practical issues on prevention of the possibility of spreading zoonotic and zooanthroponotic infections, and identification of priority areas for combating them