Address: 620060 Yekaterinburg, Expo avenue, 2.
The international exhibition center "Yekaterinburg-Expo" is the leading ground in Ural Federal District for exhibitions, forums, concerts and other events holding. The major specialized exhibition center of international level and the last exhibition center in Russia.
For engineering of "Yekaterinburg-Expo" the leading European specialist - architects of the company Wulf&Partner (Germany), who designed one of the most modern exhibition centers of Europe - Stuttgart Messe and also world known Spanish architect Jose Acebillo Marin were invited.
The exhibition complex is build with the application of unique architectural solution. It is adapted for holding events of various formats and levels and is conveniently located 5 km off the airport and 15 km off the city center.
The exhibition center "Yekaterinburg-Expo" includes the following:
The exhibition center "Yekaterinburg-Expo" offers a wide range of services related to events holding:
- leasing of exhibition grounds
- normative build of exhibition grounds
- exclusive build of exhibition grounds
- leasing of conference halls
- advertising services (advertising at pavilions' fronts, in the buildings, on the web-site of the exhibition center)
- services for events holding (design, floristry, security, cleaning, promotion personnel)
- leasing of audio, video, projection devices and presentation equipment
- transport cervices
- hotel accommodation